Join Our Team!
Regional Account Manager
A SALES CAREER THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Are you a self-driven, motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for sales? Do you crave a position with room for growth? Do you have prior antenna or wireless industry experience? Would you like to play an important role in developing and maintaining a company’s image and reputation in the marketplace?
If you answered Yes to any of the questions above, then Mobile Mark Inc. has the right opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Regional Account Manager in our Schiller Park location.
As a Regional Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Managing the entire selling and support process for an assigned geographical territory (regional, national and/or international)
· Developing sales strategies specific to geographic markets
· Negotiating terms of contracts with clients for long term sales of products
· Creating and assessing financial statements
· Identifying and communicating significant market trends
Specific Job Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Prior Outside Sales experience with a track record of success with high priority accounts
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Travel as required for trade shows, seminars, customer on-site inspections and internationally; typically around 25%
Antenna Design Engineer
A career in professional antenna design offers you the opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-growing industry. Interesting, challenging work, good pay and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement, make working for Mobile Mark a smart decision.
Requirements for the Antenna Design Engineer we seek are:
- Significant design experience with panel/base station antennas and a thorough understanding of commercial wireless system architectures.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with design software, including but not limited to a variety of CAD, 3D Modeling, RF simulation.
- Knowledge of active devices (amplifiers), components and switching networks
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; the right person will be comfortable providing technical presentations
- Ability to travel overnight on occasions
If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you. When you join Mobile Mark, you launch a career. We support you with a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life and disability insurance; paid time off including holidays; and 401K.Compensation for this position includes a base salary, with annual bonus considerations.
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail: 3900-B River Rd, Schiller Park, IL. 60176- Attn HR
Mobile Mark is an equal opportunity employer
Due to the large volume of resumes received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.