Overall scope of the position:
- Assist Marketing Department with the development and implementation of marketing projects.
Specific responsibilities of the position include:
- Graphics & photo prep: edit photos, brochures, documents, and graphics using Photoshop and InDesign. Opportunity to create new graphic material.
- Written material: organize written content & data for white papers, tech bulletins, case studies, installation manuals, spec sheets, and web content. Opportunity to write material as well.
- Training material: assist with development of training material for Mobile Mark customers, distributors and new employees. Formats include PowerPoints, Videos, Webinars & On-Site meetings.
- Website: ongoing development of Corporate Website and eStore. Manage & update product specs, images & supporting documents. Monitor website traffic/use.
- Sales/Distributor support: manage marketing material used by sales team and distributors including: product data, images, written material, and banner ads.
- Market/Sales research: help monitor wireless markets, competitor activities, and major players. Assist with data analysis and sales-lead research. Identify new industry resources and events.
- Trade shows: coordinate products, displays, logistics and travel arrangements for shows. Process post-show follow-up emails & mailings. Serve as liaison to show organizers.
- Social Media: help develop images, post content, and track online activity.
- Travel: occasional travel to industry events and trade shows.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good organizational skills & follow through; Self-starter
- Willing to move from task to task as the need arises
- Detail-oriented, careful, thorough, accurate
- Able to work well with others
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Education & experience:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university
- Training or experience in Product Marketing, Technical Communications a plus
- Knowledge of design or video editing software or demonstrated ability to learn similar software a plus
- Knowledge of eCommerce website administration a plus
- Knowledge of Wireless Industry a plus
Please email all cover letters and resumes to email@example.com