The Electro-Mechanical Assembler works as a member of an Antenna production team in a variety of situations using varied processes and materials to produce a wide range of Antenna related products.
Duties may include:
- Solder and assemble hardware including antennas and RF circuits.
- Test the performance of antennas and wireless communication products using electronic test equipment.
- Cable assembly
- Ability to layout work and perform basic math calculations.
- Strong work ethic and detail accuracy
- Good communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- The Assembler will rotate to different areas in production and learn a wide variety of skills and processes.
- Hands-on Training Provided
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs
Compensation based on Experience, seeking Entry Level as well as Experienced Candidates. Multiple Shifts Available.
If interested; please stop by our location to complete an application or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Subject line, write: Mobile Mark Assembler