Click on the job titles below to learn more about each position.
International Account Manager
A SALES CAREER THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Would you like to play an important role in developing and maintaining a company’s image and reputation in the marketplace?
If you answered Yes to the questions above, then Mobile Mark Inc. has the right opportunity for you. We are currently looking for an experienced talented individual to join our Sales team as an International Account Manager in our Itasca, Illinois location.
Mobile Mark is a leading supplier of communication antennas to markets throughout the world, with a well-established track record of offering innovative designs, quality manufacturing, and reliable performance.
Many of our products feature innovative, patented designs, available only from Mobile Mark. We offer an extensive line of mobile, portable, and fixed-site antennas. We also offer custom design products for specialized OEM applications.
As an International Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Interfaces with VARS/Resellers, OEMs, Distributors, System Operators as well as Federal/State entities to facilitate sales of Mobile Mark Antenna products.
- Contacts existing customers, follows up on sales leads and cold-call potential new customer contacts. Contacts are made by phone, email, trade show attendance, and at customer sites.
- Demonstrate and articulate both the business value and technical benefits of our Antenna products to clients, and partner companies.
- Develop sales strategies specific to geographic markets and the potential customer base, and develop Sales forecasts.
- Documents customer interactions, orders, and negotiations in company CRM system.
- Negotiates terms of contract with customers for long-term sales of products, works directly with legal counsel.
- Develop pricing strategies for both specific accounts, as well as recommend strategies for the at-large pricing programs.
- Formulates and documents business plans for their assigned territory.
- Must have a high level of dedication and be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to set and meet specific sales goals and strategies, experience creating and maintaining key accounts.
- Ability to create and assess financial statements and develop business justification documents, price models.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to perform presentations and sell to “C” level personnel.
- Ability to interact with different personalities, problem solve, and work towards conflict resolution.
- PC proficiency and experience using business software (Outlook, Office, etc.).
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal forms.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university with a business or financial focus preferred
- Prior outside sales and knowledge of International Sales experience and success with 6 – 7 figure $ accounts,
- 5+ years outside experience in technical products or system preferred
So if you’re looking for rewarding employment opportunity and a company that puts its employees first, we’d like to work with you. When you join Mobile Mark, you launch a career. We support you with a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life and disability insurance; paid time off including holidays; and a 401K plan with a company match. Compensation for this position includes a base salary, with annual bonus considerations.
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Due to the large volume of resumes received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler works as a member of an Antenna production team in a variety of situations using varied processes and materials to produce a wide range of Antenna related products.
Duties may include:
- Solder and assemble hardware including antennas and RF circuits.
- Test the performance of antennas and wireless communication products using electronic test equipment.
- Cable assembly
- Ability to layout work and perform basic math calculations.
- Strong work ethic and detail accuracy
- Good communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- The Assembler will rotate to different areas in production and learn a wide variety of skills and processes.
- Hands-on Training Provided
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs
Compensation based on Experience, seeking Entry Level as well as Experienced Candidates. Multiple Shifts Available.
If interested; please stop by our location to complete an application or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Subject line, write: Mobile Mark Assembler