Click on the job titles below to learn more about each position.
Mechanical Design Engineer – Entry Level
Overall Scope of the Position
The Engineering Technician prepares drawings and 3D models under the supervision of the engineers. The Technician will assist Document Control with drawing changes and Bill of Material entering and will also do mechanical assembly and light machining as required. This position reports to the Senior Technician.
Specific Responsibilities of the position include, but are limited to:
- CAD Drafting
- Preparing 3D mechanical models
- Assist in project documentation and document control.
- Assist with entering Bills of Material into CRM system.
- Assist in the fabrication of engineering samples.
- Working knowledge of PC-based C.A.D. software. (Autocad, Solidworks).
- Ability to develop 3D mechanical models under the supervision of an Engineer.
- Light Machine Shop abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must integrate well into a team Engineering environment.
Education and Experience
- High School Degree, preferably with 2D and 3D C.A.D. Classes.
- Training in Autocad and Solidworks.
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler works as a member of an Antenna production team in a variety of situations using varied processes and materials to produce a wide range of Antenna related products.
Duties may include:
- Solder and assemble hardware including antennas and RF circuits.
- Test the performance of antennas and wireless communication products using electronic test equipment.
- Cable assembly
- Ability to layout work and perform basic math calculations.
- Strong work ethic and detail accuracy
- Good communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- The Assembler will rotate to different areas in production and learn a wide variety of skills and processes.
- Hands-on Training Provided
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs
Compensation based on Experience, seeking Entry Level as well as Experienced Candidates. Multiple Shifts Available.
If interested; please stop by our location to complete an application or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Subject line, write: Mobile Mark Assembler