Mobile Mark is committed to Moving Wireless Forward®
Founded in 1984, with roots in the CB Antenna industry, Mobile Mark was a pioneer in the early Cellular trials in Chicago. Over the years, our range of antennas has grown as the wireless industry evolved. Today, we design and manufacture antennas operating on the frequency bands 30 MHz–7.2 GHz.
To service the Globe, we manufacture in both the US and the UK. Our Global Headquarters and R&D Center is located in Itasca, Illinois and our European Division is in Hednesford, UK. With deep roots in both communities, we have a committed and experienced work force, as well as strong ties with our local vendors.
We pride ourselves on developing cutting-edge antenna designs that keep our customers prepared for both today’s wireless services as well as tomorrow’s. Our Engineering Technical Center is one of a kind and is the heart of our product innovation. We are able to take a project from initial idea through to full production.
What do we offer?
- Superior Antenna Solutions
- Custom Design Services
- Contract Assembly Services
- Electrical, Mechanical & Environment
Superior Antenna Solutions
- Innovative Designs in Response to New Frequencies & Systems
- Outstanding Antenna Performance & Efficiency
- Configurable Cables, Mounts & Connectors
- Made-in-the-USA & United Kingdom
Custom Design Services
- For Customization Beyond Our Flexible Configurations
- Accommodating Unusual Settings or Installations
- On-Site Injection Molding & CNC Machining
- Rapid Prototyping Capabilities
Contract Assembly Services
- Final Assembly, Sub-Assembly or Kitting & Shipping
- Build-to-Print Services or Custom Builds
- Trained & Experienced Production Team
- Professional US & European Based Manufacturer
Electrical, Mechanical & Environment
- Shock & Vibration Testing to Meet Industrial & Military Specifications
- Hot & Cold Cycling; Water & Dust Ingress Testing
- Anechoic Chamber for Antenna Characterization
5G ready “6-2-6”
Mobile Mark’s Super Wideband Antennas cover the entire sub-6 frequency band from 600-6000 MHz. Making it possible to connect to any of the current or planned cellular frequency bands that reside at or below 6 GHz.
While there are parallels from one M2M network to another, each network is unique. There is a need to assess the challenges and choose the right tools; one important tool is the antenna.
The next few years will see a continued mixture of both FirstNet & Land Mobile Radio (UHF/VHF). Single-band & Multi-band antenna solutions will help ease the transition.
Ongoing C-V2X & DSRC trials for Connected Vehicles rely on a combination of vehicle-to-vehicle, vehicle-to-infrastructure & traffic management antennas.
Terrestrially based UHF & VHF networks are communication channels for Emergency Responders, Public Works, Construction, Utilities & the Military.
A mixture of Military-band & COTS (commercial off the shelf) antenna solutions provide choices for rugged vehicles, remote control of drones & asset tracking.
Safety considerations have driven the efforts for dependable wireless communications with employees as well as with vehicle-to-vehicle communications for accident avoidance.
Wireless communications are essential for both Commercial and Passenger trains, from Positive Train Control for Collision Avoidance to Onboard Passenger WiFi.
Rugged & robust antenna solutions are essential to maintaining an effective chain from Smart Grid to Smart Meter, including all of the connection points in between.
At Mobile Mark, we understand that different WiFi antenna networks are needed to satisfy these evolving networks.
Infrastructure and Fixed Site
Infrastructure & Fixed site antennas are the ideal solution for building out base station systems and extending wireless network coverage.