- ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’ means the Mobile Mark with which you are interacted;
- ‘this site’ means the Mobile Mark site you are visiting or engaged with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us or visiting our site.
How you can contact us:
- US Address: Mobile Mark, Inc., 1140 W Thorndale Ave., Itasca, IL 60143 USA
- UK Address: Mobile Mark Europe, Ltd, 8 Miras Business Park, Hednesford, Staffordshire, WS12 2FS UK
Information we may collect about you:
We collect contact information that you provide to us when you meet us at an exhibition or industry event. We also collect any information contained in correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
We may collect information about you visiting our website and how you use it. This may include your IP address, geographic location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third-party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies.
How we use information about you:
- To provide you with information that you have requested from us regarding our products and services.
- To provide you with details on your orders, shipments and invoices.
- To engage logistics partners in order to deliver products.
- To keep you up-to-date on similar products that you have expressed interest in or purchased from us in the past.
We may use information such as your IP address for analyzing the effectiveness of our webpages to improve the content of our website and products.
Applicable legal basis:
Mobile Mark is collecting, protecting and using personal data in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect personal information that you provide to us (e.g. name, email address, postal address, job description and industry) and store it securely in a file specific to you. We will never rent nor sell your information to any third parties. We use your data to keep you updated on products and services you have previously expressed interest in.
- By providing us with your contact information and specifically requesting information from us, you are consenting to our use of your personal or professional contact information for the purposes of communicating such information to you.
- Where we rely on legitimate interests this way, we will always offer an opt out, and unsubscribe option on any marketing information we send to you.
- Where we share your details with a logistics partner, the legal basis would be the performance of a contract.
- Where we use web analytics, we identify it as a vehicle to better meet your needs as a customer.
Who we might share your data with:
In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with:
- Other entities in Mobile Mark.
- Selected third parties that we work with where necessary for the purposed of delivering to you services and products you have requested from us.
- Other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety or our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the setting on your browser or device to reject cookies. Please not that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all the functions of our websites.
Third Party Content, Sites, and Contributions:
How we look after your data and how long we keep it for:
We use a variety of technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorized access to, unlawful use of, and modification and destruction of any personal data we store.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, or for as long as the law otherwise permits. Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorized access we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
Where we store your information:
Where you are interacting with a Mobile Mark entity located inside the EU, our servers are situated inside the European Economic Area (EEA) and all the information that we collect about you will be stored on these servers. Where you are interacting with a Mobile Mark entity located in the US, our servers and protected storage files are in the US. Some information submitted via our corporate website and eStore is securely stored and managed by a third-party host.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data:
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to the addresses provided on page 1 of this policy. Or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, and ask to have that data corrected.
- Ask us to stop processing your data or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as a legal basis for any processing of your data.
- Request that we delete your personal data.
- To lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe we have not complied with any applicable data protection law. In the UK, the relevant authority is the Information Commissioners Office, ico.org.uk.
May 24, 2018