Regional Account Manager Position
A SALES CAREER THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Are you a self-driven, motivated individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for sales? Do you crave a position with room for growth? Do you have prior antenna or wireless industry experience? Would you like to play an important role in developing and maintaining a company’s image and reputation in the marketplace?
If you answered Yes to any of the questions above, then Mobile Mark Inc. has the right opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Regional Account Manager in our Itasca location.
Mobile Mark is a leading supplier of communication antennas to markets throughout the world, with a well-established track record of offering innovative designs, quality manufacturing, and reliable performance.
Many of our products feature innovative, patented designs, available only from Mobile Mark. We offer an extensive line of mobile, portable, and fixed site antennas. We also offer custom design products for specialized OEM applications.
As a Regional Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the entire selling and support process for an assigned geographical territory (regional, national and/or international)
- Developing sales strategies specific to geographic markets
- Negotiating terms of contracts with clients for long term sales of products
- Creating and assessing financial statements
- Identifying and communicating significant market trends
Specific Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior Outside Sales experience with a track record of success with high priority accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Travel as required for trade shows, seminars, customer on-site inspections and internationally; typically around 25%
- Bilingual is a plus
So if you’re looking for rewarding employment opportunity and a company that puts its employees first, we’d like to work with you. When you join Mobile Mark, you launch a career. We support you with a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life and disability insurance; paid time off including holidays; and a 401K plan with a company match. Compensation for this position includes a base salary, with annual bonus considerations.
Please email your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Due to the large volume of resumes received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.